The AXA insurance company, within the AXA4Youth program that supports young people at the beginning of their professional career, signed a cooperation agreement with BCA that includes:
- “Business days” informing students about the present and future of the Greek and global insurance market, opportunities and prospects for a career in the insurance industry, the organization and operation of an insurance company.
- A special course titled “Personal Branding” that will be taught by an AXA executive and will train students on how to “build” their personal professional entity and successfully present themselves in the labor market.
- An internship program at AXA for BCA College students.
- Research work by students of the College with the support of the responsible professor.
- 20% discount on tuition fees for the MBA programme offered by BCA for AXA employees.
“The collaboration with the BCA College brings us closer to creative and talented potential executives,” said Anna Maniati, Director of Human Resources and Change Management of AXA Greece.